Signature Outdoor Concepts is an outdoor construction and landscape company that specializes in the design and build of custom swimming pools and elite outdoor living spaces. We are a team that consists of custom builders, pool installers, landscapers, plumbers, tile installers, technicians, craftspeople, and more. We take great pride in what we create, but more than that, we take pride in the success of our people. We encourage and foster an environment of good character, fulfillment, collaboration, and continual improvement.
- To provide our customers with a great construction experience by effectively planning and managing a team of 1- 3 employees, scheduling specialty crews & subcontractors, coordinating equipment, and managing materials utilized on each project assigned.
- Professionally manage & install (daily hands-on, in the field) projects consisting of swimming pools, softscapes (planting, mulching, etc.), hardscapes (patios, retaining walls, fire features, outdoor kitchens), and other outdoor living elements.
- A willingness to learn, retain, and share knowledge.
- An eagerness to develop a positive work environment and culture.
- Effectively communicate, be flexible, set goals, and be accountable.
- Arrive on time daily, prepared for work, with a positive and ambitious attitude.
- Be in good physical condition, ability to safely lift and carry 50-80 pounds, ability to kneel for long periods of time, ability to bend up & down.
- Review and understand construction drawings and project budgets before construction begins to understand the full scope of work and develop a plan to effectively execute projects.
- Record and submit daily times and categories to assist with the billing process.
- Manage any after-project punch list items.
- Proficiently read a tape measure down to 1/16”.
- Read and understand job plans and scales.
- Set up, understand, and operate a laser transit.
- Set up and follow string lines.
- Knowledge around the use of various power tools.
- Operate a truck and trailer.
- Operate a skid loader or similar machine.
- Properly maintain equipment and tools.
- Valid driver’s license & have reliable daily transportation.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- High school diploma or GED.
Note: Job duties may change at any time due to the needs of the business. Outlined above are the core responsibilities of the job. This is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of tasks or responsibilities.
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive starting pay ranging from $25 – $34/hr. with overtime, plus end-of-year profit sharing bonus.
- Monday through Friday workweeks.
- Paid time off and Paid Holidays.
- Medical insurance (single plan).
- Employer matched retirement savings (401k).
- Cellphone stipend, Uniform services.
- On the job training, Licensing & certification reimbursements, & opportunities for advancement.